Willunga Hill Kiosk, cnr. Brookman and Old Willunga Hill Roads, Willunga

The Kiosk stood opposite Willunga Hill Motors, on Brookman Road at the top of Willunga Hill. It was built in the depression years, circa 1933, by the Methodist Church as a retail outlet for farm produce grown on the Kuitpo colony lands. The kiosk was sold in circa 1955 to raise funds to repair the Methodist Church building in Franklin Street, Adelaide, following its damage in the 1954 earthquake. It was owned later by the Gage family, then later by the Lang family.

References:

Information provided by the Easton family

Search Our Web Pages